Research Community Reflects Mission and Purpose
Sarcoma Coalition Research Connections
Sarcoma Coalition provides a bridge between the various subtypes and the research community to find common ground for the exploration of research initiatives.
The Research Community reflects on the Sarcoma Coalition in understandings its role to:
- Help familiarize patients and families what is sarcoma and general principles
- Provide understanding of clinical research
- Help facilitate appropriate referrals to Academic Centers with Expertise in Sarcoma
- Provide support groups for patients and families to discuss concerns and issues that they are experiencing.
The Expanded Role of the Coalition:
- Advocacy for Sarcoma clinical trials and design
- Advocacy for Sarcoma research support
- Raise awareness of Sarcoma and different Sarcoma subtypes